What are you finding dear one.

Sunday 9 October 2016

こんにちわ!Hello~ (Introductory Post)

私の名前わエルナです。日本語わよく解らない、でも、少しだけ、大丈夫。Hello~ My name's Eleanor! You may call me Eruna or En. Well, for starters, this is my first ever blog post on this blog, KimiKyun (君☆きゅん)This post will be an introduction of myself and what's to come in the future!
★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Here on this blog, I'll be doing some translations and reviews of drama CDs, yaoi mangas I read and sometimes I'll post drama cd tracks on here/links, so everyone can listen to the glorious moans and grunts of sexy voice actors and imaginary boyfriends.

Well, this blog, is kinda like my journal to track what drama CDs, I've listened to. I'd say my taste in drama CDs are pretty hardcore? I really love those R18 ones with the 20-30 minute smut track and the short sex session after that maybe in track 5 or 6? (lol.) I really like those guys that are do-S in the tracks, where they abuse me~ (fuck I'm messed up. don't expect too much from such a person like me) HOWEVER, I do love me some do-M guys where their moans are perfection.

Yandere males are nice too... uh, not in real life though.

I do listen to BLCDs too, especially those from mangas, because I read WAY too much yaoi mangas that it corrupted my brain to some black death wrinkled crap (wtf am I talking)

Honestly, this blog is just a place for me to fangirl and share it with everyone~!

★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

I'll try posting as soon as I can and as frequent as possible, but since I have school, I might not be able to post as much as everyday... and well, IDEK if I have content to post up here or not.

I use Instagram @801-extasy
I use Tumblr http://801-yaoiparadise.tumblr.com or http://sexyxdramacd-moans.tumblr.com

Drama CD currently listening to: SEXual Philia vol.2~和~ CV Atsushi Domon.
http://www.blackbutterfly-cd.com/sex/



No comments:

Post a Comment